If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days following delivery; in an unused and perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags attached to them. Sam’s Jewelers will not accept any return if the item shows signs of wear, has been used or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
To expedite an exchange for a different product, we recommend returning the original item for a refund and placing a new order.
- Special order, personalized, and made-to-order merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged for a refund.
- Watches cannot be returned, and exchange is applicable in only 30 days.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed
- Returns will not be accepted if the RMA number is not visible on the box.
- Returns will not be accepted if the tags are removed from the purchased item
- Engraved or sized items cannot be returned or exchanged for, or refunded.
- Insuring your return shipment for its full purchase value is strongly recommended. We are not responsible for a lost or stolen package
How To Prepare A Return
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. You may request an RMA by contacting Us by email. Sam’s Jeweler's sales associates will provide the RMA number
1. RMA number must be written and visible on the box.
2. Return address will be provided upon request by email only, [email protected].
3. Package your item(s) securely in the original packing materials in the manner it was sent.
4. Once a returned item passes our quality inspection we will issue the refund, not including the shipping cost.
Please allow 6-14 days for your refund to be processed.
If you are expecting a refund, credit will be submitted to your bank account. Orders paid for through PayPal will be credited back to your PayPal account.
It may take your bank up to 10 business days to post the funds to your account.